This Privacy Notice applies to the VAKT Global Ltd. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we may collect from you through this Site or when you use our devices, products and services.
We want you to feel confident that we are committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. By visiting this Site, and/or using the Services offered on or through this Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”), as they may be amended from time to time, and to VAKT’s collection, use, processing, and disclosure of your information as described below. We may change this Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice to you. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
How we collect and process your Personal Information:
We collect, and process personal information provided by you when you:
- engage with VAKT to use our services by registering on this site or through our tools and products
- contact us to receive support with our products, tools and services
- register or subscribe to our newsletters or events and
- Complete surveys or satisfaction questionnaire.
- The information that we collect enables VAKT to provide you with access to the Site and the services you request, process online job applications, tailor the marketing, and to carry out other purposes which we describe to you at the point where the information is collected. The purposes for which your information may be processed include but are not limited to the following:
- to authenticate you as an authorised user of our products and services
- to facilitate communications that you request
- sending you newsletters, other supplements and our product related communications
- to contact you for marketing purposes in line with the applicable laws
We will retain information provided by you for as long as permitted, for legitimate business purposes.
How we protect your personal information?
We take security of your personal information seriously and have implemented process and tools to protect your personal information, to prevent unauthorised and unlawful access and/or use. We use security measures, in compliance with applicable law, to protect personal information from unauthorised access or use.
To safeguard against unauthorised access to personal information by third parties, all electronic personal information held is maintained on systems protected by secure network architectures that contain firewalls and intrusion-detection devices. The servers holding personal information are “backed up” (i.e., recorded) on a regular basis in an effort to avoid any inadvertent erasure or destruction of such personal information and are stored in facilities with appropriate security and fire-detection and response systems.
How we transfer and store personal information?
Personal information we collect may be transferred internationally to countries which may not have the similar data protection laws as the country in which you reside. As required by the General Data Protection Regulation, we have internal policies and procedures in place in an effort to achieve an equivalent level of protection across our organisation. The transfer of personal information to other countries is based on a business need or to comply with applicable laws.
When we collect information on behalf of other Organisations (our corporate customers).
We are a provider of VAKT software. In the course of delivering our products and services to our corporate customers, we may collect personal information from individual users of the software, nominated by our corporate customers. Individual participants (users) are usually employees of the corporate customers. We are required to collect information from the individual participants to enable them to connect to a network to access and use our software, on behalf of the corporate customers.
If you are an individual participant of the VAKT software and wish to know how your personal information is being processed, please contact your employer’s DPO in the first instance.
How you can get in touch with us?
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, or about how your data is processed please contact us on email@example.com. For any queries regarding your rights under the GDPR, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us on our postal address and we will respond to your request within 30 calendar days.
Trademarks and Copyright
All images, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.