Our vision is to digitise the global commodities trading industry. VAKT is building a platform underpinned by Blockchain that will ultimately disrupt the commodities markets. We are a uniquely placed start-up, backed and well-funded by a consortium of Oil Majors (BP, Shell, Chevron, Total, etc), Banks (Société Générale, ING) and Trading Houses (Gunvor, Mercuria)
The QA Engineer will work closely with the engineering and blockchain team and the development partner to ensure the delivery of the platform and to enhance the platform for future markets. The ideal candidate will be passionate about QA, taking a role in ensuring our platform is well tested, meets requirements and works as specified.
The QA Automation Engineer can also work closely with Infrastructure Team.
Key Skills and experience required:
- +3 years of experience in software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, and test cases (manual and automated);
- Experience in Java, open-source technologies and other related tools;
- Experience in Selenium Framework;
- + 3 years of hands-on experience with test automation tools;
- Experience in working in an Agile mode, knowledge of associated tools and approaches;
- Experience in GitHub;
- Experience implementing continuous integration and automated testing workflows in Jenkins, or similar tools;
- Basic knowledge of the main AWS services and their usage (e.g., EC2, S3, RDS);
- Good communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering or related discipline.
What else we offer
- State of the art software development. We follow best practices and embrace open source.
- We work in a “Remote First” model, so you will mostly work from home and occasionally meet up with your team at the office. However, if you prefer to go to the office, we are open to that too… whatever works for you.
- Equipment - We give every employee a MacBook, a large external monitor and the gadgets you require to do your job
- Work Setup (home) - We will help in your workstation setup (e.g. desk, chair)
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org