Our vision is to digitise the global commodities trading industry. VAKT is building a platform underpinned byBlockchain that will ultimately disrupt the commodities markets. We are a uniquely placed start-up, backed and well-funded by a consortium of Oil Majors(BP, Shell, Chevron, Total, etc), Banks (Société Générale, ING) and Trading Houses (Gunvor, Mercuria).
The Data Analyst will work closely with the Data Manager to ensure day-to-day data management and operations to support internal and external stakeholders.
Key Skills and experience required:
- + 2 years of demonstrated experience in Data Management using Excel/Python or similar
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- An Innovative mind-set
- Passionate about Data, Standardisation, and accuracy!
- Held a similar level position in a similar organisation
- Experience of delivering a software product or platform
- Engineering or computer science degree or equivalent would be beneficial
- Understanding of Energy and/or Supply chain industry is desirable
What else we offer
- State of the art software development. We follow best practices and embrace open source.
- We work in a “Remote First” model, so you will mostly work from home. However, if you prefer to go to the office, we are open to that too… whatever work for you.
- Equipment - We give every employee a MacBook, a large external monitor and the gadgets you require to do your job
- Work Setup (home) - We will help in your workstation setup (e.g. desk, chair)
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com