Our vision is to digitize the global commodities trading industry. VAKT is building a platform underpinned by Blockchain that will ultimately disrupt the commodities markets. We are a uniquely placed start-up, backed and well-funded by a consortium of Oil Majors (BP, Shell, Chevron, Total, etc), Banks (ABN-AMRO, Société Générale, ING) and Trading Houses (Gunvor, Mercuria).
The Customer Success Manager will be primarily responsible for the continued engagement, and non-technical support of VAKT Platform users. The onboarding activities begin once a customer has signed a license to join the VAKT platform, with support activities starting from the initial contact with new users. A good Customer Success Manager must be able to work with minimal supervision and interact with multiple users from different organisations, which will all be at different stages of their engagement with VAKT.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing a structured onboarding plan following the VAKT technical and user standards.
- Supporting the users through the onboarding process, using internal VAKT technical and functional experts as appropriate
- Measuring and reporting progress to the VAKT leadership team and customer, using escalation where appropriate
- Maintaining ongoing review with users on the quality of the service and understand which parts of the platform work well for them.
- Continuous training of the users, keeping them informed of new features and services
- Working with support team to manage reported bugs and new requests from the users
- Providing key inputs and evidence to support developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products.
- Conducting independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with the platform
- Conducting usability research in the field and providing recommendations for improvement
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys
- Working with VAKTs product and UI team to test proposed look & feel initiatives
- Assisting the sales team with processing new leads and keeping track of sales KPIs
- Assisting the account managers with growing customer business and keeping track of account managers KPIs
- Developing and producing data-driven reports to drive sales of the platform
The nature of working at a start-up will require the successful candidate to be able to own the role but also have the desire and capacity to own and deliver ‘stretch tasks. The role will require the ability to work with autonomy when required but also as a member of a larger team.
Key Skills and experience required:
You will be well versed in modern technology practices and ideally haveknowledge of trading systems used in large scale enterprises or have experiencewith web-based product development methods. Youshould be:
- Interested in making users delighted with VAKT's platform
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Experienced in the physical energy/commodity markets
- Strong in oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and prioritise time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- An Innovative mind-set, keeping ahead of evolution in User Engagement processes and practice
- Experience supporting enterprise software sales
Key performance indicators:
- Platform usage measured by volume of transactions through the Platform (trading parties, terminals, surveyors…)
- Customer Renewal rate