Our vision is to digitise the global commodities trading industry. VAKT is building a platform underpinned by Blockchain that is disrupting the commodities markets. We are a uniquely placed start-up, backed and well-funded by a consortium of Oil Majors (BP, Shell, Chevron, Total, etc), Banks (ABN-AMRO, Société Générale, ING) and Trading Houses (Gunvor, Mercuria)
The Content Management Lead is responsible for building a media production engine within VAKT, for the purpose of increasing our brand awareness, developing our position as a thought leader, establishing our voice on market issues and bringing traffic to our website. If you have experience of energy market journalism (ideally oil) and want to experience ‘starting up’ a media business, this is the perfect opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a company that is changing a huge market
- The freedom to create whatever content you deem most relevant and interesting to our target market, be these executive interviews, one- off white papers, frequent reports- whatever you deem important, we will support you
- The opportunity to gain best of class experience in a startup environment
- The ability to influence the company strategy and direction, based on your experience and learnings in the market
- Work alongside senior leaders in the commodities industry
- Scope to grow the team
- Flexibility to be home based, office based or a mixture of the two
- Flexible working policy
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term business targets, increasing our following and creating brand trust and loyalty
- Creating, scheduling and publishing innovative content across whichever channels you deem appropriate
- Understanding and using social media reporting and analytics tools to measure the impact of campaigns and use the data to optimise activities
- Ensure all work is in line with the tone of voice, house style and brand, and is an example of high-quality writing